Friday, May 24, 2013






Welcome to my blog - i.e. the occasional ramblings of a writer/mom/wife/dog lover!!!

Thanks for dropping by!! As you can tell by my over-use of exclamation points, I'm gearing up for the June 6th release of my very first book!! Beauty and the Wolf is a Gothic paranormal romance set along the fog-laced coastline of Regency England and it's being published by eKensington.

Where did I come up with the idea of fairy tale retellings with Prince Charmings who become werewolves, vampires, demons, and ghosts? Where else? Disneyland. When I took my youngest daughter to the Bibbidi Bobbedi Boutique (yes, that's the real name), I realized the princess-makeover salon was filled with women and children alike. Then it struck me. We never outgrow the magic of fairy tales.

Combine that with the dark, sexy genre of paranormal romance, and my first hero, Lord Draven Winthrop, was born!!



             What reviewers and readers are saying about Beauty and the Wolf :

    "Finally! A historical/paranormal romance worth reading!"

    "It has it all: intrigue combined with a lovely storyline, secrets that keep you
    eager to discover them, a magical element and an Egyptian curse."
    - Confessions From Romaholics

    "Exciting, creative, delicious...give it a try. It is well worth your time."

    "Readers pick up BEAUTY AND THE WOLF on June 6th!"


                      Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, Kobo,
                      All Romance eBooks, GooglePlay, Diesel, Bookstrand,
                                                          and Kensington

Stay tuned for contests and more posts!

No comments :

Post a Comment