Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Happy Summer, everyone!
 
Wow! Now that the sizzling June sun is upon us, I wonder, what DIDN'T happen in May?
 
My daughters graduated from high school and middle school, I got into a car accident -- was rear-ended on the freeway, but I'm okay -- and I went to the Romantic Times Convention in Dallas! It was so rewarding to meet some of my readers and to chat with bloggers who review my books. It was also fun to meet other Kensington authors like Sally MacKenzie (photo 1), Joanna Shupe (photo 2), and Ella Quinn and Sabine Priestley (photo 3) at the Kensington Readers' Party.
Margaritas flowed, an obscene amount of candy was consumed, and books were handed out.
All in all, it was a great time!
Where will the convention be next year? Vegas, baby!
 

 
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment