Saturday, August 29, 2020

                                                                                           


            WRITING IN THE TIME OF THE PANDEMIC


So far, 2020 sucks for most of us. Thank goodness it's almost over. For many writers, it's been nearly impossible to focus, to get anything down on paper (in a doc. file, anyway)...me included. What is currently happening in the world can be overwhelming, but I remind myself that beautifully-written books offer an invaluable escape for many people. 


With my mood mellowing, I've begun writing darker stories under the pen name Marina Evans. The manuscripts are twisted domestic suspense and nail-biting psychological thrillers because, after all, they are the types of books (along with sweet romance) I love to read. Please wish me luck getting my new work published, but in the meantime I'm sending heartfelt safety vibes to each and every one of you, We'll get through this one day at a time! 



No comments :

Post a Comment